The Erie County Conservation League is located at 815 Mason Road, east of Route 250 in Erie County, Ohio.
Our mailing address is: P.O. Box 476, Sandusky, OH 44871-0476
Our facilities include trap and skeet ranges; an archery range; and 25, 50, 100, 200, and 300 yard rifle ranges.
All shooting must stop before sunset. No shots to be fired after sunset. (Check sunset times here.)
3 Gun Match ~ April 23, 2016:
- The 3 Gun matches are full. Registration has ended.
- Cost: $10.00 • Sign-up 8am – 9am
- Safety briefing and stage walkthrough 9am – 9:30am
- Shooting begins at 9:30 am
- Event will consist of one stage with rifle, pistol and shotgun targets ranging from 10 yards to 300 yards.
- Need holster and means to carry rifle and pistol magazines
- Targets will be a mix of steel, paper, static clays and aerial clays
- Approximate round counts: 20 rifle, 24 pistol, 15 bird shot
Membership Renewal - due December 31, 2015: ECCL By-Laws Article VII Dues, Section 3A: "After March 31st, the membership is terminated with loss of seniority and must renew their membership at full value."
Lost and Found: Any items found on club property may be turned in at the club house during trap and skeet or to any club officer.